I was just thrilled to get a message from the lovely Maddy from The Fashionable Affair linking me as a Very Inspiring Blogger. Since I am very new to the blogging world, I was excited to share the love and show link love to other bloggers that inspire me :)
Here are the rules of the game:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you
- List the rules
- Share 7 things or facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you have nominated them and provide a link in your post
- Display the award logo anywhere on your blog if you would like and follow the person who nominated you.
15 Amazing Blogs...
There are some fab ladies out there - here are some of my favourites and daily reads!
A Beautiful Mess
Lily & Spice
And beauty or something
How sweet it is
Paper & Stitch
Smile and Wave
Gluten Free Girl and the Chef
My Organized Chaos
P.S. I made this
Bombshell Wife Life
The Novice Chef
7 things about me...
1. I have a 6 year old son named Carson - he is the most fun and most wonderful part of my life. Funny, since I was always the "most likely to not have a kid" kinda girl. He is literally my favourite person to spend time with.
2. I live with my boyfriend of 4 years, he used to work for me at my marketing firm - so I guess I was "one of those kinda bosses" - kidding :) We both were going through messy divorces, and just clicked. He is fab and treats my boy like gold. He also teaches him things about things like Hip Hop and James Bond. Sigh...
3. I grew up in Ontario, Canada and now live on beautiful Vancouver Island, British Columbia. It is beautiful and hardly snows. I rub it in to my family in Ontario ALL THE TIME.
4. I love ALL kinds of music - depending on my mood I love everything from rap to classical music. I love how music can cheer you up, make you feel worse or remind you of a good/bad memory. We always have music on in the house. My son knows the words to WAY too many pop songs :)
5. I LOVE to cook - I am a perfectionist so cooking leads to frustration a lot. I do try and make something new every week for the boys. I have a gluten allergy, so I try and remake gluten filled foods friendly for my tummy, but still yummy for the boys.
6. I am making an effort this year to be more girly. I haven't ever spent a lot of time with my hair, makeup, fashion - but in the last year, I have made HUGE changes and spend more time trying to take care of myself. I even grew my hair out with extensions and get my hair and nails done once a week. I love how I feel when I have my act together...
7. I LOVE to stay home. I like my things and the boys around me. I am always more happy to stay home then go out. I am trying to work on this as it makes me a little anti-social.